If you have an offer you think would be a great addition to our Events Calendar, submit it for consideration here.
Destination Perth is the peak marketing organisation for the Perth Region, from Lancelin in the north to Mandurah in the south, west to Rottnest Island and east to the Avon Valley. The role of our website is to provide things to see and do in this region to locals and leisure travellers and we will only accept events and festivals relevant to this market. Please note that not all submitted events will be published to the website if it does not meet our artwork and content requirements.
Event Submissions Artwork Requirements:
- Event description - at least 100 words
- High resolution hero image (jumbotron) - must be landscape, at least 1920px wide and free of logos and copy
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Venue and address
- Contact details and social media pages (optional)
- Website URL for more information
- Website URL for bookings (if different to more information URL)
- Ticketing information (optional)
- Additional high resolution landscape images (optional)
Event Submission Content Requirements:
We will only accept events relative to the leisure tourism market. The types of events suitable for our website include:
- Major community festivals
- Theatre and live music performances
- Art and cultural exhibitions
- Community markets
- Food and wine festivals and events
- Major sporting events
Corporate events, talks and conferences, seminars, fundraising events and galas and non-leisure focused exhibitions as well as content unrelated to a short-term or one off event or festival will not be published to the website. Events that do not meet the content requirements will not be publish to the website.
When will my submitted event be published?
Due to the number of events submitted each day, please allow up to 10 working days for your event to be published to the website. If you have any queries regarding event listing, please contact the Destination Perth Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.