Membership with our organisation is a mutually beneficial relationship and suits all businesses that are stakeholders of Perth's tourism industry.
Members have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of tourism in Perth and surrounds and in turn directly benefit from promotional opportunities when opting in to participate in our cooperative marketing opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of tourism in the Perth and surrounds region and in turn will directly benefit from promotion when opting to participating our marketing activities. Benefits accessible to members can include:
- Extended reach of your business through our distribution channels including
- Representation at consumer expos and fairs
- Representation and invitations to attend travel trade events
- Broad exposure through worldwide distribution of the Destination Perth Holiday Planner – considered the primary resource within the industry tool for tourists visiting Perth
- Pull through promotion and exposure of your business through tactical and destination brand campaigns coordinated by Destination Perth
- Opportunities to connect with an ever-growing fan base across Destination Perth’s social media channels
By remaining active, membership can add value to your business and ensure you are part of a powerful local tourism network. Depending on your level of membership you can:
- Expose your business via our most powerful asset – our website experienceperth.com
- Participate in our cooperative marketing opportunities
- Receive member only advertising rates in Destination Perth advertising campaigns
- Advertise your business in our annual holiday planner
- Meet one-on-one with our marketing team to promote your product and discuss business opportunities.
Membership provides the opportunity to promote your business via our digital, social and traditional media campaigns, advertise in our publications and participate in our cooperative trade and consumer activities. Learn more about our Scheduled Marketing Activities for 2018-2019. For a comprehensive list of activities that as a member, you can get involved in, view the Destination Perth Cooperative Marketing Calendar 2018-2019. Find out more about membership and how to join below.
Who can be a member of PRTO?
Any entity that owns a tourism business or a tourism service within the Perth and surrounds region is eligible to become a member of PRTO. Read the Conditions of Membership to find out more.
Our membership structure consists of two levels - Gold and Silver giving you the option of standard or premium promotion through our various marketing channels.
Both Gold and Silver members gain membership rights as prescribed under the Associations Incorporations Act and the organisation’s Rules, including eligibility for nomination and voting for membership of the Perth Region Tourism Organisation Inc. board and attend AGMs. Read the Conditions Of Membership and download the PRTO Constitution. Download the Membership Prospectus for more.
Register your interest
To register your interest in becoming a member of Perth Region Tourism Organisation Inc. and to find out more, get in touch with the Experience Perth team. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how you can best leverage your membership with PRTO for your business. Download the Membership Prospectus for more details.
Phone: 08 9321 9120
Become a member
To register, download and complete the Membership Application Form and Declaration and return it via:
Post: PO Box 1198, West Perth, Western Australia 6872