BRB: On Family Vacation at Citadines Perth
As we all ponder what the next family holiday will look like – getting out and exploring your own backyard has never been more affordable thanks to Citadines Perth. All you need for a weekend away, in the heart of Perth – and it won't cost the earth!
Stay for only $250 per night and the whole family can enjoy:
- Two-Bedroom interconnecting apartment – two bedrooms + two bathrooms – room for the whole family!
- Apple TV – perfect for streaming your favourite family Netflix movies!;
- Snack + Activity Packs – to keep your 'lil ones entertained
- A bottle of wine and cheese platter for the parents (because the kids can't have all the fun)
- Complimentary car parking
- Late check out of 1pm
There is an endless list of sights and attractions all accessible by foot. Just a stone's throw away is Kings Park and Botanic Garden, an ideal picnic spot to let the kiddies run wild and take in the city's untouched natural beauty. Once you've finished eating, hire some bikes and enjoy a tranquil ride along the scenic Swan River. If you're a family of footy fanatics, you'll be perfectly placed to catch a game or two as Citadines is only a 10-minute drive or 20-minute walk to Optus Stadium. Don your colours and chow down a classic meat pie!
Or if that's not your game, indulge in some family fun down by the water at Elizabeth Quay where the kids can delight in a traditional, handcrafted carousel and everyone can enjoy a Gondola ride along the Swan River, finished off with mouth-watering fish and chips from iconic eatery Amberjacks.
To make a booking, contact their friendly team at email@example.com or call (08) 9226 3355.
*Terms and conditions apply