Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The promoters of this competition are Destination Perth (the 'Promoters'). PERTH REGION TOURISM ORGANISATION INC. Ground Level, 33 Colin Street, West Perth WA 6005. ABN: 52 954 492 460.
- Entry is open to residents of Western Australia only, aged 18 years and over. By entering the competition you certify that you are over 18 years of age. Employees, and their immediate families of the Promoter, Tourism WA and participating businesses are ineligible to enter.
- The competition opens at 3 PM WST Monday 3 December 2018 and closes at 3 PM WST Monday 14 January 2019.
- Any entry received after the closure of the competition will be deemed invalid.
- Any personal information collected on the entry form will be used by Destination Perth for marketing purposes. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe from any electronic information.
- Destination Perth and participating businesses will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees or contractors.
- To enter, users must complete the requested details through the official competition entry form on the Destination Perth website.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. Any double entries will be removed from the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- One winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries from 9 AM WST Monday 14 January 2019 by the Promoters and winners will be notified by email on this day.
- To redeem the prize, the winner will be required to respond to this email and confirm their correct postal address within 48 hours of first correspondence or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- Decisions of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Prize details and conditions
- There is one prize package to be won, including:
- Two nights' accommodation at Crowne Plaza Perth in a Queen River View room
- Full Buffet Breakfast for 2 daily at Crowne Plaza Perth
- Bottle of sparkling wine and a tapas plate for two at Crowne Plaza Perth
- Total value of the prize package is $850.00.
- Total prize package can be redeemed for use on Friday 25 January and Saturday 26 January 2019, only.
- Prize cannot be transferred or use for an other night than those stated above.
- Prize cannot be transferred for cash.
- The winner will be sent a booking confirmation from the hotel direct, once they have claimed the prize.
- The Promoter and participating businesses do not take any responsibility if prize is not redeemed for use on the correct nights.
- The winner will need to coordinate their own travel, accommodation and booking of tours outside of prize inclusions.