The Good Food & Wine Show (GFWS), proudly presented by Citi, is back with a fresh look in 2021 to take you on a sensory journey of the very best food and wine Australia has to offer.
The GFWS brings together more than 150 of Australia’s latest and greatest producers at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. There is plenty to sip, sample and discover with over 400 wines, masterclasses, live cooking demos, and delicious products to stock up on.
New show features in 2021:
- The new Eat Local Restaurant Pop-up will feature some of Perth’s most renowned eateries. Restaurants to be announced soon.
- The brand-new Wine Selectors Tasting Rooms consists of four uniquely designed spaces for a more intimate wine tasting experience paired with food.
- Fever-Tree is bringing the Ultimate Gin & Tonic Bar to Perth! You can taste their premium mixer range and discover when ¾ of your drink is the mixer why you should mix with the best in a masterclass.
- Everyone's favorite Spanish chef, Miguel Maestre, will be back with his loud and lively cooking demonstrations at a brand-new cooking stage; The Kitchen by Harris Scarfe.
- WA's dumpling darling, Brendan Pang will be folding up a storm at The Kitchen by Harris Scarfe, alongside Colin Fassnidge, Callum Hann, and Sammy Jakubiak.
- The RIEDEL Drinks Lab will return with another stellar lineup of wine experiences, hosted by Australia’s beloved wine man, and writer, Nick Ryan.
- The Kleenheat Kitchen is back with your local WA chefs, cooking up delicious dishes hosted by Derek Lau.
For all the curd nerds out there, The Smelly Cheese Project will be back with their extensive selection of Australian and international cheeses. This Adelaide Central Market icon will be hosting tasting masterclasses across the entire weekend.
For those wanting a little more luxury in their day, the Taste of Margaret River VIP Lounge will offer a relaxing and exclusive chef-designed menu, paired with the region's best wines.
Morning Session: 9:30AM – 4:30PM
Evening Session: 5:30PM – 9:30PM
Saturday 31 July 2021
Morning Session: 9:30AM – 2:00PM
Afternoon Session: 3:00PM – 7:00PM
Sunday 1 August 2021
All Day Session: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
21 Mounts Bay Rd
Perth WA 6000