Wind your way through Perth Cocktail Festival, a showcase of cocktails and small batch booze from around the globe, shaken and stirred by specialty mixologists across four jam-packed sessions.
Take a boozy masterclass and perfect your garnishing skills, enjoy a food safari and sample from our many pop-up restaurants, laze on the grass under a brollie, or kick your heels up and dance the day (or night) away! With four sessions across three days, you can pick your poison.
The Perth Cocktail Festival shakes and stirs in the spectacular surrounds of Crown Parklands. Situated on the Burswood foreshore, next to the Crown Towers, the venue offers plenty of cool shade and rolling green grass. Deluxe.
Festival attractions include:
- DJs and music to keep you dancing throughout the festival grounds
- Espresso Martini Land – ice cold, creamy and rich, the buzz is on us.
- Sakura Saloon - inspired by the finest Japanese landscapes and liquors.
- Once Upon a time in Mexico - tequila, tacos, margaritas. Oh my!
- Island Time - lose yourself in a tiki playground with tropical rum cocktails and reggaeton DJs.
- The Gin Garden - gin inspired drinks from some of the UK and Europe’s swankiest bars.
- Cocktail master classes
- Silent Disco
- Cocktail shows
- Mixologists from across the city showing off their skills
- Variety of restaurant pop ups with plenty of food options and grazing tables
- Karaoke Bar + more!
Forget bar hopping, Perth Cocktail Festival has bought the crème de la crème of Perth's flourishing cocktail scene together in one huge, outdoor festival-scape. Expect pure mixology magic via our pop ups from Bar Lafayette, Neon Palms, Mechanic's Institute and Foxtrot Unicorn, with more partners to be announced over the coming weeks!
Foodies rejoice - we have options. Perth Cocktail Festival has partnered with several exciting restaurants from across the city to keep you well fed. Full details on our foodie friends dropping soon. From grazing boards and healthy fresh salads to drool-worthy burgers, you'll LOVE what’s on offer. To our gluten free and vegan friends, fear not, you are covered too.