On Saturday the 25 July seven of Perth's best bars will host seven epic breweries for the Perth City Urban Craft Beer Crawl!
How does it work you ask? Simply decide which venue you'd like to start from and you're off! Choose your own adventure as you and your friends enjoy awesome experiences at a hand-picked selection of local bars whilst of course enjoying a range of Craft Beers from the best breweries Western Australia has to offer!
Having sold out our first four events, the Urban Craft Beer Crawl again promises ticket holders a fun and unique self-guided Craft Beer experience that you and your friends won't want to miss!
PARTICIPATING VENUES & BREWERIES
- Tiny's ft. Nowhereman Brewing Co (WA)
- Varnish on King ft. Eagle Bay Brewing Co (WA)
- Market Grounds ft. Beerfarm (WA)
- Belgian Beer Cafe ft. Rocky Ridge Brewing Co (WA)
- The Stables Bar ft. Feral Brewing Company (WA)
- The Flour Factory ft. Pirate Life (SA)
- The Royal Hotel ft. Black Brewing Co (WA)
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Tasting Paddle at Each Venue (3 x 75ml Tastings)
- 1 x 200ml Pot at Each Venue (Select your favourite from the Tasting Paddle)
- 1 x $10 Food Voucher to Spend at your Nominated Starting Venue (Before 1pm)
- 1 x Middy of James Squire at Event Registration (The Generous Squire)
- 1 x Official Urban Craft Beer Crawl Mug (200ml)
- 1 x Offical Urban Craft Beer Crawl Beanie (Valued at $20)
- 1 x $25 Gift Voucher for Support Local Gift Co.
Simply purchase your tickets and register on the day at The Generous Squire from 11am - 12.30pm. Event sample glasses, lunch vouchers, event guides and beanies will need to be collected at the registration location prior to commencing the Urban Craft Beer Crawl.
Aside from the awesome beers, one of the best things about Urban Craft Beer Crawl is that it's a completely self-guided day out! What that means is once you've been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want, when you want!