Experience high tea the Mandurah way aboard Mandurah Cruises high tea cruise!
Enjoy a relaxing 1 hour cruise through Mandurah's picturesque waterways while enjoying the 1st course of high tea. Encounter playful, wild dolphins, view vast wetlands abounding with bird life and cruise through the back yards of Mandurah’s luxury canal homes. Arrive at the eclectic Catch 22 for the second course of high tea, overlooking the Mandurah Ocean Marina.
Includes 1 x complimentary tea or coffee is served per person at both venues and further drinks can be purchased from the bar.
Please note: this is a one way cruise transfer to Catch 22 restaurant at Dolphin Quay and so we recommend parking at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre/Reading Cinemas car park on Omsby Terrace. This car park is central to both the cruise departure location and Catch 22 restaurant location – 5 minute walk. If you don't wish to walk back to your car, please see our return ferry option below.
- Cocktail Option: Upgrade to endless mimosas cocktails at Catch 22 for $10 extra per person.
- Return Ferry Option: Departing from Dolphin Quay at 4:20pm to Mandjar Bay. If you don’t wish to walk back to your car from Catch 22 restaurant, you can catch the Dolphin Shuttle ferry for $5 per person back to Mandjar Bay – where the 1 Hour Cruise departed from.
HIGH TEA MENU
- Mini club sandwiches: Smoked salmon, cream cheese and mixed herbs
- Cucumber & tzatziki
- Crumbed chickpea crisp chips with fresh pear and saffron aoli
- Chilled mushroom & feta quiche with tomato relish
- Micro watermelon & dukkah salad
- White chocolate cheesecake
- Citrus tart
- Macaroons Homemade scones with cream & strawberry jam
- Marshmallow skewer
Please note: Minimum numbers apply for this tour to depart.