Come and try Masters Swimming October 30 - November 2 at one of 15 free Let's Swim Together training sessions.
All members of the public aged 18+ are welcome to attend with no obligation to join. Attendees can also participate in the social event after each session and chat with friendly club volunteers.
Masters Swimming is a great way to make new friends, have fun and build fitness in a supportive and inclusive environment. Plus, training in a group can help you improve your technique and encourage you to keep swimming!
There is no pre-registration or ticket required, just show up on the day! Please contact the host club to find out more about an individual session.
- Armadale Masters October 30, 2020 9:00 AM Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre
- Perth City Swim Club October 31, 2020 9:00 AM Beatty Park Leisure Centre
- Westcoast Masters October 31, 2020 8:30 AM Craigie Leisure Centre
- Rockingham Masters October 31, 2020 10:30 AM Aqua Jetty
- Whitford Masters October 31, 2020 10:00 AM Craigie Leisure Centre
- Inglewood Masters October 31, 2020 3:00 PM Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre
- Beatty Park Masters October 31, 2020 8:30 AM Beatty Park Leisure Centre
- GK Masters October 31, 2020 6:30 AM Guildford Grammar Senior Pool
- Belmont Masters November 1, 2020 9:00 AM Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre
- Geraldton Masters November 1, 2020 9:00 AM Geraldton Aquarena
- Busselton Masters November 1, 2020 9:00 AM Geographe Leisure Centre
- Somerset Masters November 1, 2020 9:30 AM Aqualife Leisure Centre
- Newman Churchlands Masters November 1, 2020 8:00AM Newman College Pool
- Stadium Masters November 1, 2020 9:30 AM HBF Stadium 10 lane pool
- Bunbury Masters November 2, 2020 10:00 AM South West Sports Centre
Attendees please bring:
Towel, bathers, water bottle, sunscreen, goggles and swim cap (if you have them).
- Please do not bring any children to the swim session. This event is for persons over 18 years of age only.
- You must have a basic level of swimming ability and confidence in the water to participate.
- Pool entry fee will apply at some sessions. Please contact the club hosting your local session for more information.
Enquiries and more info:
Please reach out to the relevant club for more information about a specific swim session. The club websites are linked on this page, simply click on a name.
For general enquiries about Let's Swim Together or Masters Swimming WA, please contact Masters Swimming WA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9328 9469.