Hike Fest comes to Perth for the inaugural Hike Festival for Mental Health.
With hikes for the entire family, along with plenty of activities, prizes, giveaways, workshops, live music, and great coffee and juices, you will be sure to have a fantastic morning out in the Perth Hills.
It is no secret that hiking in nature can help improve mental wellbeing. So, to celebrate mental health week, The Hike Collective are hosting the first HikeFest. Some of the lineup of activities on offer includes:
- Hiking for the entire family
- TrailFit sessions to learn all about fitness for hiking
- Nature meditation workshops for the beginner to advanced
- Yoga in nature, to sooth the mind, body, and soul with hiking approved flows
- Nature photography workshops for the best 'waterfall selfie'
- Key speakers to provide education on sustainable hiking, hiking for mental health, how to get started, and so much more
- Live acoustic music to enjoy while sipping your fresh juice, or hot coffee
- Activities to keep the kids entertained
- Prizes, giveaways, and so much more!
Chidlow WA 6556
This ticket includes entry to Hikefest and all the activities involved on the day. Food and drink are not included.
Children's ticket includes all activities of the event, and excludes food and drink.