Officially the world's longest running and most successful show of its kind, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is continuing to make its mark as a 'outrageously funny' night out (BroadwayBaby).
Tickets have sold out all over the world from Sydney Opera House to London's West End – and it's returning to The Pipers Inn in August 2020. But be warned: tickets will sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
Be part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal and plenty of laughs in the 5-star show where anything can happen and usually does – because it's 70% improvised! Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out in this fully immersive, highly interactive and completely original show that wins 5-star reviews wherever it goes.
- 'Hilariously uplifiting' ★★★★★ In Touch Magazine, Hunters Pokolbin 2019
- 'The Best Completely Indestructible Show Award' The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019
- 'A kooky but brilliant concept' ★★★★★ Melbourne Observer, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2019
Brisbane born in 1997, the show has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s visited 40 countries over the years, and is constantly touring Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia. It also returns every year to Adelaide Fringe, Edinburgh Fringe and Melbourne International Comedy Festival and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. Having just sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- 'A rare treat for a rural community like Oakey [150km west of Brisbane] to witness an international show such as 'Faulty Towers The Dining Experience', and what a Mother’s Day delight it was.' ★★★★★ Scenestr, Oakey 2019
- 'It's a funny-bone tickler. A must-see!' ★★★★★ Absolute Theatre, Sydney Opera House 2019
- 'Immersive theatre at its startling best' ★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End 2019
2 South Western Highway
Armadale WA 6112
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a loving tribute to the BBC's Fawlty Towers series, written by John Cleese and Connie Booth; their TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience. Faulty Towers The Dining Experience uses its own original scripts and format. Copyright 2019.