Come down to East Fremantle's George Street Festiva for food, art and fashion plus free family fun on Sunday 1 December, 11am - 7pm.
Come along to #eastfreo's enormously popular afternoon of artisan fare and fun family activities to wish this locally led event with a warm "hello".
The George Street Festival has been delighting visitors since 1989 and showcases the uniqueness of a "small but strong" West Australian craftspeople.
- Stroll along the street, discover the shops and enjoy hand-picked stalls.
- Spoil yourself, or others, yes Christmas is just around the corner!
- Smile with the kids as they enjoy one, some or all, of the great free activities.
- Say "cheese" when you're sprung by the roaming photo booth.
- Sparkle in the presence of some amazing original art and jewellery pieces.
- Surprise your home, and your family, with new sustainability techniques.
- Savour street food or the delicious offerings of George's fine establishments.
Artisan Stalls - accessories, art, clothing, craft, gifts gourmet food, health & wellbeing, homewares and jewellery.
Free Entertainment & Activities - music on the main stage, busking along the street, roving street artists, sustainability solutions, train rides and upcycled craft.
Stay in touch, for special announcements & more!
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeStreetFestival/
- Join the event https://www.facebook.com/events/794168187613709/
- Visit the Town website www.eastfremantle.wa.gov.au/201920-events-calendar.aspx
Contact us via the Event Organiser firstname.lastname@example.org or 9339 9342.