Join the Buddha's Birthday & Multicultural Festival, in celebration of the birth of the Buddha and the wonderful diversity of Australia.
This festival will be buzzing with food, entertainment and activities at the Supreme Court Gardens to spread the message of 'Connecting Hearts'. We hope to promote harmonious co-existence among people, and provide visitors an insight into Buddhist teachings and philosophy as a way of life to bring about peace and happiness.
This festival is a family friendly, smoke-free and alcohol-free event which provides the community and people of all ages an opportunity to see, hear and taste a variety of experiences.
From ceremonies and rituals, cultural displays and exhibits, vegetarian food and multicultural entertainment, there is something for everyone to enjoy so bring your friends and family along.
★ WHAT'S ON ★
* Bathing of the Buddha
* Buddha’s Birthday Education Project
* Baby Blessing & Baby Shower Ceremony
* Tai Chi, Meditation & Tea Meditation
* Multi-faith Blessing Ceremony
* Life Story of Sakyamuni Buddha
* Chinese Calligraphy
* Dharma talk sessions
* Alms Round Procession
* Children’s DIY Art & Craft
* Be Kind Be Vego
* Chinese Lion & Dragon Dance
* Sustainability and Environmental Workshops
* Multicultural Performances
* Multicultural Vegetarian Food Fair
Entry is FREE and everyone is welcome.