Araluen Botanic Park is an extraordinary garden in a breathtakingly beautiful bushland setting. This 4.5km hike, with The Hike Collective, will take you through stoned pathways across the terraces that are lined by enormous stone pillars and shaded jarrah pergolas.
View the circa 1930s log cabins located in each garden precinct and learn about Araluen's heritage and history. Located within 59 hectares of native Australian bushland, the developed gardens cover 14 hectares.
Each precinct features various exotic plant species that flourish in the cool micro climate of the Roleystone Perth Hills. Stinton Creek flows within the Park all year, flowing into the Canning Dam. Araluen flourishes amongst an undulating native backdrop of Eucalyptus, Marri and Blackbutt Trees, with collections of banksia, grass trees and man ferns amongst flowering blooms, it is an experience for the senses.
- A guided 4.5km hike and exclusive access behind the gates at Araluen Botanic Park in Roleystone
- Amazing and accurate historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail & surrounds
- All-day entrance included in your ticket purchase to enjoy Araluen
- A great experience with Perth's award-winning hiking tour operator
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guide
- Personal recommendations for the best local fruit orchards so you can visit and enjoy locally grown fresh fruits after your hike