Gold Medal Winner – West Australian Tourism Awards 2014 and consistently ranked Number One Food Focused Bus Tour in Perth on TripAdvisor.
Introducing a unique Swan Valley experience - "SPEED GRAZING" - small personalised groups of 6-16 guests explore the awarded Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley - Perth's Culinary Playground - visiting 10 of the region's most delicious locations enjoying 25+ different tasting experiences.
BONUS FOR FAMILIES - Kids (between the ages of 2 and 13) can join the morning tour for free provided they are accompanying a paying adult on the Speed Grazing Good Food Wine & Cider morning tour... it's an ideal family friendly option.
The focus of these unique tours is to demonstrate the variety of good food and beverage along the scenic 32 km Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail, as well as introduce guests to the people behind the products, sense their passion and view production wherever possible.
The Swan Valley is the second oldest wine region in Australia (behind the Hunter Valley) and many of the families are third and fourth generation. The rich history and culture combining colonial, pioneering, indigenous and Southern European origins is captured in the entertaining commentary along the way.
Guests may choose between the Speed Grazing Good Food Wine & Cider morning tour operating Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday or the Speed Grazing Good Food, Wine & Beer afternoon tour operating Saturday and Sunday.
Guests will enjoy sampling regional treats like exotic coffees, chai latte, iced coffee, chocolate, Australian cheeses, locally marinated olives, fresh nougat, bush tucker, honey, local providore, ice-cream, lavender scones jam and cream, lavender tea and wine, roasted nuts, premium still and fortified wines, alcoholic mead, beers, ginger beer and cider.
Guests will be provided complimentary bottled spring water, environmental shopping bags, Swan Valley Guide/Map and VIP Reward Cards providing savings throughout the tour and on future visits to Perth/Swan Valley. A complimentary souvenir photo service is also provided.
"Speed Grazing" - a tantalizing Adventure for the Senses!
A second pickup location is opposite the Swan Valley Visitor Centre in Meadow Street, Guildford.
- Bookings are only confirmed when full payment is received or credit card details submitted.
- Online Discount Voucher bookings are subject to the same Booking Conditions as regular bookings.
- Our website does not recognize discount codes – bookings must be made direct.
- Maximum of 10 seats allocated to Discount Voucher bookings per tour.
- Private Tours require a non-refundable booking fee of $200 deducted from the final amount.
- Minimum of six (6) full fare (or equivalent value) adult passengers for tours to operate.
- Child rate (2 - 13yo) applies to children under the age of 13 years.
- Infants attract a nominal rate of $10 for the purposes of Public Liability Insurance.
- Credit card payments attract a bank surcharge of 1.75%.
This morning Speed Grazing experience features exotic coffees, iced coffee, chai latte, chocolate coated coffee beans, genuine Australian bush tucker foods, roasted nuts, chocolate, fresh honey, ice-creams, nougat, locally produced chutneys, relishes, sauces, cheeses. On Wednesday enjoy premium wines and ports accompanied by WA cheeses and home-made chutneys at Windy Creek Estate Wines and visit Maison St Honore (Macaron & Cake Factory) to sample freshly baked macarons. Guests will also taste raw unprocessed fresh juices at Michael Brothers Juice as well as explore the generous range of alcoholic chemical free fruit ciders at FUNK Cider (first cider house in Australia to use only fresh fruits). On Saturdays guests visit Katgully Wines - a third generation Swan Valley family - sample premium wines with cheese and crackers, and on Sundays meet passionate winemaker Duncan at Harris Organic Wines. Taste his certified organic wines, discover the process and share his family story.
This afternoon Speed Grazing experience features exotic coffees, a sampling of local alcoholic honey mead and humane food, lavender scones, jam and cream, lavender tea and wine, local providore, chocolate, fresh honey, West Australian cheeses, marinated olives, premium still and fortified wines at Twin Hill Wines, and awarded beers, ginger beer (alcoholic and non) and cider at Ironbark Brewery. Guests may also wish to pre-order wood fired pizza, dips and damper, nachos, salt and pepper squid to be enjoyed at Ironbark Brewery (own expense).
Child (2-13yo) Rate: $49
Infant Rate (0-2yo) Rate: $10
Family Special (2 x Adults + 2 x Children) Rate: $190
Morning tour: 8:15 am - 1:30 pm
Afternoon tour: 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Tour Duration: Approx. 5 hours
- A 20% administration fee will apply if bookings are cancelled outside the minimum time required and NOT rescheduled for an alternate date.
- If less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation midweek is provided, a 100% charge applies to the full rate.
- If less than 7 days’ notice of cancellation weekends is provided, a 100% charge applies to the full rate. Absence (no show) full charge applies.