Welcome to the Perth Hills Visitor Centre. The friendly staff at the Perth Hills Visitor Centre will provide you with a range of information to help you enjoy your visit to the Perth Hills.
The Visitor Centre offers:
- Information on where to go, what to do, and where to stay in the Perth Hills, including local maps, bushwalking guides, self-drive tours, and a comprehensive range of brochures on local attractions, experiences and accommodation.
- A gift shop offering a diverse selection of quality souvenirs and locally-made merchandise including pottery, woodwork, bags, books, cards, arts & crafts.
- Information on Bickley & Carmel Valley wineries.
- Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi Trail maps and guidebooks.
- Entry to the Kalamunda History Village
- Entry to the Zig Zag Gallery
The Perth Hills Visitor Centre is located within the Zig Zag Cultural Centre. The Zig Zag Cultural Centre is part of the Kalamunda Cultural Precinct, which also incorporates the Kalamunda Library and Kalamunda History Village.
Facilities also include bus parking, toilets and showers (including accessible facilities) and free WiFi. Shops, cafes and restaurants are only a short stroll away. The start of the Bibbulmun Track is 300 metres up the road.
Weekends and Public Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day