Located just 30 minutes North of the Perth CBD is the magical Wanneroo Botanic Gardens.
A kaleidoscope of colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm your senses. Walk amongst the dappled shade of tall trees, explore the many flower displays, rockeries and waterfalls.
It is the vision of the Wanneroo Botanic Gardens to be a must see destination when visiting Western Australia. A garden that is both enjoyable and educational, a place of fun and laughter that continues to create happy memories for all of our visitors.
Come and discover one of the largest and most historic privately owned gardens in Western Australia.
- Child: $13 - includes 2 18-hole courses. Non-player entrance fee free of charge.
- Adult: $18 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Concession: $15 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Family: $57 - 2 adults and 2 children. Includes two 18-hole courses.
- Non-player entrance fee is $4.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 10am to 4pm
Thursday & Friday: 10am to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 8pm
Public Holidays: 9am to 5pm
Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day