Opened in 1981, the Wanneroo Botanic Gardens and Mini Golf is just 30 minutes from the Perth CBD.
Enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant Leapfrogs or experience the Gardens as you play 36 holes of Mini Golf. A kaleidoscope of colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm your senses. Walk amongst the dappled shade of tall trees as you explore the many flower displays, rockeries and waterfalls.
The 18-hole Garden course and the 18-hole Billiard Golf course combine to create Australia’s largest outdoor Mini Golf complex. Terrific fun for the whole family!
Come and discover one of the largest and most historic privately owned gardens in Western Australia.
- Child: $14.50 - includes 2 18-hole courses. Non-player entrance fee free of charge.
- Adult: $20 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Concession: $17 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Family: $62 - 2 adults and 2 children. Includes two 18-hole courses.
- Non-player entrance fee is $5.