COMO The Treasury is a luxury urban hotel located within Cathedral Square, in the heart of Perth's central business district. Standing alongside the iconic St George's Cathedral, the hotel is housed in the 19th-century State Buildings - buildings that have played an important role in Perth's history, serving as a post office, land titles office and treasury.
A meticulous restoration has revealed a grand Victorian-era facade, while inside COMO has injected the space with its trademark contemporary style.
COMO The Treasury occupies three historic buildings, now interconnected, featuring 48 rooms and suites. The bedrooms are very large, each different, with the shape dictated by the building's existing bones, with rooms ranging from 50sq m to 120sq m. Each room, which functions as a serene retreat from the cosmopolitan buzz, is decorated in beiges and whites, with limed oak furniture, pale travertine, and bronze and leather trims.
Dining options include the acclaimed rooftop Wildflower restaurant overlooking the city and Swan River, serving a farm-and-forager-driven menu revolving around the indigenous six seasons, and Post, a modern Australian 'neo-bistro' with a menu that highlights the best of Western Australian produce. The Treasury Lounge and Bar provides an elegant spot for daytime meetings, weekend afternoon teas and evening drinks.
COMO Shambhala Urban Escape is the heartbeat of personal wellbeing at COMO The Treasury. Open every day, it specialises in hands-on healing and holistic treatments. Using carefully selected products and COMO’s own signature blends, we offer a variety of different massages and facials. Here guests can enjoy a comprehensive range of holistic therapies as well as yoga and Pilates and a gym.
Within the State Buildings you can also find a florist, a fashion designer and jeweller, a chocolatier and other locally made, bespoke offerings that highlight the best of Western Australia.
Room rates start from $495 per night in a City Room. Rates are quoted in Australian dollars ($) per room per night (single or double occupancy) and are inclusive of breakfast at Post Restaurant, in-room private bar and Wi-Fi. To view full rates, as well as COMO The Treasury's luxury hotel offerings, including current packages and promotions, please visit www.comohotels.com/thetreasury.
- Custom-made king or twin beds with Grand Posture natural firm mattresses featuring dual posture pocket spring technology
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Complimentary in-room private bar replenished daily
- Samsung LED television / IPTV
- Multi-line VoIP phone with voicemail
- Laptop-size private safe\
- Multimedia hub
- In-room technology with dual built-in USB ports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Illy coffee machine and tea making facilities (on request)
- Oversized opening windows
- Motorised translucent Roman blinds and blackout blinds or curtains
- Built-in wardrobe and luggage rack
- Natural light and opening windows
- German deep-form Kaldewei Duo free-standing bathtubs
- Walk-in showers
- Twin travertine stone vanity basins
- Heated travertine stone floors
- Heated towel rails
- COMO Shambhala amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- COMO Shambhala Urban Escape (Including spa, gym, pool, yoga and Pilates studio)
- Wildflower restaurant, POST restaurant, The Treasury Lounge and Bar
- Manager on duty 24 hours
- 24-hour concierge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Valet parking
- Airport transfers
- Airline reservation service
- Babysitting services
- Laundry service, dry cleaning and pressing service
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Complimentary fruit and water each day
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Foreign exchange
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Travel and tour assistance
- Boardroom with separate breakout room
- 24-hour secretarial service
- Business equipment on request
- DVD player on request
- Worldwide courier service
- Audio visual equipment in the boardroom (available for set up in private dining rooms)
- Presentation supplies
2 The Treasury Suites. These suites, with large light-filled bedrooms complemented by a separate sitting room, offer a residential feel. Features vary between the two suites: there is a fireplace in one and a truss ceiling in the other. Average size: 80sq m. Visit the website to view full rates.
3 Studio Suites. With an abundance of space, these rooms give you the feeling of a 'home away from home'. Each room has unique features and styling, such as truss ceilings, dormer windows and wood detailing. Two of these rooms have Swan River views. Average size: 80sq m. Visit the website to view full rates.
10 Heritage Balcony Rooms. These east-facing rooms feature French doors leading to either 'Juliet' or walk-out balconies overlooking Cathedral Square. Two of these rooms have fireplaces. Average size: 55sq m plus balcony. Visit the website to view full rates.
1 COMO Suite. Our COMO Suite represents the ultimate in luxury accommodation. Overlooking St Georges Terrace and Stirling Gardens, this vast space includes a living area separate from the bedroom - ideal for entertaining. The stylish sitting room offers views of the Swan River. Average size: 120sq m. Visit the website to view full rates.
6 City Rooms. These airy, peaceful rooms offer views of Perth's cityscape or The Treasury courtyard and feature custom-made beds dressed in Egyptian cotton. Average size: 55sq m. Visit the website to view full rates.
6 The Treasury Rooms. These spacious rooms overlook Cathedral Square, Stirling Gardens or the city. A number of rooms offer views of the Swan River, and each one has a generous sitting area that can accommodate either an additional bed or a cot. Average size: 75sq m. Visit the website to view full rates.
18 Heritage Rooms. Oversized windows soak these generous rooms in an abundance of natural light, with views of either Cathedral Square, Stirling Gardens or the city. Average size: 60sq m. Visit the website to view full rates.
2 The Treasury Balcony Rooms. These spacious corner rooms feature five sets of French doors opening onto north and east facing balconies. These rooms have generous sitting areas and oversized ensuite bathrooms. Average size: 70sq m plus balcony. Visit the website to view full rates.
Check out: 11am