Belvedere Caravan Park is located in the heart of Mandurah, just 500 metres from the beach and a relaxed stroll to local tourism hotspots including Mandjar Bay, Canal Waterways, Mandurah Foreshore, Dolphin Quay, and the expansive Peel Inlet with its abundant marine life and natural beauty.
A popular destination for travellers to soak up the relaxed seaside town lifestyle, Belvedere Caravan Park is also just a few minutes’ walk from shopping, dining, bars, tourist precincts, amazing waterways, cruises and more...
Their accommodation is well priced and affordable, ranging from tent and caravan sites through to budget or self-contained ensuite cabins and beach shacks. Their spacious park offers concrete and grass sites, with plenty of shade, and the sites are pet friendly.
Their recently renovated facilities include a camp kitchen, undercover areas with barbecues and picnic tables, and a children's playground area.
Belvedere Caravan Park is the perfect location for your next coastal adventure and we look forward to seeing you soon!
1.6km to Dolphin Quay Marina Tourist Precinct
1.2km to Mandurah Foreshore Tourist Precinct
Open 7 days, 9am to 5pm
Check out: 10am
- Any booking cancelled within 7 days of arrival will not be eligible for a refund.
- Strictly no refunds for early departures
- Strictly no refunds for bookings made where a Cancellation Insurance has been declined.
- Park management reserves the right to relocate any site or accommodation unit to an alternative location at any time and may cancel any booking at its discretion.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to booking cancellations made after the payment of any deposit/payment plan payment (applies to eligible deposit/payment plan periods such as Easter and Christmas Holidays booked on the Belvedere Caravan Park website, cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival).
- Cancellations for bookings made through 3rd party booking channels (such as booking.com, Expedia, Visitor Centres etc.) must be cancelled using the booking channel the booking was made through. Cancellation fees will be in accordance with Belvedere Caravan Park Policy and the relevant booking channel.
- Cancellations for bookings made through tour and transport operators, travel agents, wholesalers and associated tourism/travel trade operators must be cancelled using the agent the booking was made through. Cancellation fees will be in accordance with Belvedere Caravan Park Policy and the relevant agent.
- Any bookings requiring cancellation due to non‐compliance with Belvedere Caravan Park’s Park Rules or Pet Policy will not be eligible for a refund.
*For full booking terms and conditions, visit www.belvederecp.com.au/terms-conditions/