Plan your visit to Fremantle
Plan your visit to Fremantle now! See below a list of Fremantle accommodation, attractions, tours and services.
- +61 08 9336 9200
- The Terrace, Fremantle, 6160
Fremantle Prison is one of Western Australia's premier tourist attractions and is the first built heritage site in Western Australia to be World Heritage Listed.
- $69.00 - $125.00
Adult $99 Children $69 Concession $69 Family (2 adults2 children) $275 *Special Event $125
- +61 8 9430 4105
- B Berth, Peter Hughs Drive, Victoria Quay, Fremantle WA 6160
Get a taste of what it is like to be on board an 1850's style barquentine tall ship, a truly unique and memorable experience. Departing from Fremantle, enjoy an adventure like no other.
- $195.00 - $215.00
per couple per accommodation
- +61 08 9430 4458
- 1A Tuckfield Street, Fremantle, 6160
Selection of houses, cottages and apartments all fully furnished and equipped for short stay, self-contained accommodation close to central Fremantle, Western Australia.
- +61 8 9431 7878
- Kings Square, Fremantle, WA 6160
The Fremantle Visitor Centre is centrally located in Kings Square, the heart of Fremantle and offers a free accommodation and tours booking service.
Accommodation North Fremantle
- $199.00 - $459.00
- +61 08 9336 2555
- 7-9 John Street, North Fremantle WA 6159
If you're looking for the best waterfront hotel in Fremantle, look no further than Pier 21 Apartment Hotel.
- +61 08 9335 2515
- Corner of Henderson Street and South Terrace, Fremantle, 6160
Fremantle Markets is one of the leading tourist destinations in WA and there's always plenty to see and do any time of the year. The markets are the original and the best, dating back to 1897 featuring over 150 stalls.
- $260.00 - $500.00
- 1300 137 855
- Office: 2 Mustang Road, Jandakot WA 6164 | Pinjarra Skydiving: Lot 101 Pinjarra-Williams Road, Meelon 6208 | Mandurah Beach Skydive: 1a Halls Head Parade, Halls Head 6210
Get the Adrenalin rush of a lifetime! WA Skydiving Academy has been operating since 1987 offering two types of 1st time jumps in Perth, Mandurah and Pinjarra.