The City of Gosnells is located only 20km from the Perth CBD, so it provides a perfect destination for visitors.
Tourism highlights include:
- Natural Attractions (Canning and Southern Rivers; Ellis Brook Valley wildflowers and walking tracks including up to a 60 foot waterfall; Brixton Street Wetlands and Mary Carroll Park wetlands)
- Events and Festivals (Homegrown Festival, Multicultural Food Festival, Australia Day breakfast, outdoor cinema, art exhibition, cultural events)
- Leisure Programs (Ghost Walks, abseiling, yoga, skating, bike riding, parkour)
- Performing Arts (monthly theatre shows, comedy, dance)
- History and Heritage (museum, historical sites and other places of interest)
Are you interested in enrolling in a leisure program? The City programs booklet provides a summary of programs currently available in the local community. To view the latest quarterly booklet visit www.gosnells.wa.gov.au/City_Programs_booklet.
Get a taste of the area's local attractions with the Discovery the City of Gosnells video.