About Perth Region Tourism Organisation Inc t/a Experience Perth
Perth Region Tourism Organisation Inc is a not-for-profit incorporated association overseen by a skill- based board consisting of representatives from the tourism industry and managed by its CEO and staff. It was established in 2004 to act as the peak body for the marketing of Perth and the surrounding areas to domestic and international consumers, travel trade, media and business.
The Region comprises of the following six tourism precincts:
- Fremantle and Rottnest
- Peel and Rockingham
- Sunset Coast
- Swan Valley and Darling Range
- Avon Valley
Funding for the Organisation is received from three main sources:
- Membership fees
- Payment under contract from Tourism Western Australia to market the region, and
- Revenue secured from co-operative marketing activities with our members and strategic partnerships with local councils, shires and other stakeholders contained within the region.
To establish the Perth region as a globally recognised must-visit tourist destination.
To increase visitor numbers, length of stay and visitor spending in the region.
Our Business Goals
- To develop integrated cooperative marketing opportunities for our members and industry partners to encourage greater demand, yield and visitor dispersal.
- To work with our members and industry partners to ensure all tourism related opportunities are best achieved for the region.
- To manage stakeholder contributions to achieve the maximum and most efficient marketing outcomes for the region
Experience Perth Membership: