Located just 30 minutes North of the Perth CBD is the magical Wanneroo Botanic Gardens.
A kaleidoscope of colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm your senses. Walk amongst the dappled shade of tall trees, explore the many flower displays, rockeries and waterfalls.
It is the vision of the Wanneroo Botanic Gardens to be a must see destination when visiting Western Australia. A garden that is both enjoyable and educational, a place of fun and laughter that continues to create happy memories for all of our visitors.
Come and discover one of the largest and most historic privately owned gardens in Western Australia.
- Child: $13 - includes 2 18-hole courses. Non-player entrance fee free of charge.
- Adult: $18 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Concession: $15 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Family: $57 - 2 adults and 2 children. Includes two 18-hole courses.
Non-player entrance fee is $4.
- Monday: closed except during school and public holiday periods.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 10am to 4pm
- Thursday & Friday: 10am to 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 8pm
- Public Holidays: 9am to 5pm
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo, 6065
20% OFF up to 4 peopleCome and explore Perth's most spectacular garden oasis featuring Australia's largest mini golf course and the superb alfresco dining at Leapfrogs Café. Mention code word 1981 and receive 20% OFF up to 4 people. Valid to 30.06.15.