If your holidays are about great fun, great food and great experiences, then you better not miss a visit to the Wanneroo Botanical Gardens.
Come and explore Perth's most spectacular garden oasis. We guarantee you won't be disappointed - it's fun for all ages!
Featuring Australia's largest mini golf course, five acres of stunning botanical gardens and the superb alfresco dining at Leapfrogs Café, it will rate among your best holiday experiences.
Located only 25 minutes north of Perth on the Sunset Coast, you would be mad to miss a visit while you are in town.
Please note: no BYO food or alcohol permitted into the park. Neil Hawkins Park, located 2-3mins from the Gardens in Joondalup is suitable for picnics.
- 18 holes of Botanic Golf
- 18 holes of Billiard Golf
- Disabled toilets and wheel chair access available to most areas in the park.
- Fully licenced on site cafe, Leapfrogs Cafe Restaurant
Where it all began In 1966 Dutch born Theo Puik and his wife Hanneke emigrated to Australia. After a number of years and careful planning they decided to build their very own dream garden.
Work commenced in 1974 to turn two hectares of sandy scrubland North of Perth into a mini golf garden playground. With incredible vision, they embarked on a planned two year project which eventually took seven years to complete.
1000 tonnes of organic waste, 700 tonnes of limestone and thousands of plants were lovingly moulded and shaped into the stunning waterways and gardens seen today.
Now there is little evidence of the parks humble beginnings, however it does show that with vision and commitment ordinary people can do extraordinary things. The park is now owned and operated by Theo and Hanneke’s daughter and son-in-law, Nicole and Paul Woodcock and has continued to grow and flourish.
- Child: $13 - includes 2 18-hole courses. Non-player entrance fee free of charge.
- Adult: $18 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Concession: $15 - includes 2 18-hole courses.
- Family: $57 - 2 adults and 2 children. Includes two 18-hole courses.
Non-player entrance fee is $4.
- Monday: closed except during school and public holiday periods.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 10am to 4pm
- Thursday & Friday: 10am to 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 8pm
- Public Holidays: 9am to 5pm
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo, 6065
20% OFF up to 4 peopleCome and explore Perth's most spectacular garden oasis featuring Australia's largest mini golf course and the superb alfresco dining at Leapfrogs Café. Mention code word 1981 and receive 20% OFF up to 4 people. Valid to 30.06.15.