Visit The Space PlaceObservatory (formerly Gingin Observatory) at ourr new location in the scenic town of Toodyay!
At The Space Place Observatory visitors experience the wonders of space by viewing through telescopes and engaging with astronomers.
The 2 hours of the night is spent outside under our beautiful West Australian night sky, where our astronomer takes you on a galactic tour , whilst you listen look and learn about our beautiful universe that we all live in. There is also a building contains a reception and shop and exhibition centre for you to browse and sit afterwards with our astronomers over a cuppa discussing general things, about our universe and galaxy and meteors and much more
Only 1.5 hour's drive away from bright city lights means dark night skies for wondrous views of stars, planets, galaxies and more. It's fun for the whole family. Both Quasar and Hans Solo look forward to welcoming you to the Universe soon!
Daytime Solar Viewing:
this includes entry into Cartref Park Country Gardens + drink
- Adult: $20
- Senior: $15
- Child (10-16yrs) $10
Prices are subject to change and can vary depending on the stargazing event. Bookings for Groups and Group Education: Please phone us in advance to take advantage of our saving.
- $55 Adults
- $48 Seniors
- $38 Children (6-16 years)
- $168 Family (2 adults & 2 children)
- Office hours: Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, 9am - 12noon
- Daytime Solar viewing: Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, 10am – 11am (by appointment only)
- Night Stargazing: Friday & Saturday, times depend on when the sun sets each month and are subject to time change. Go to our website for further details on our bookings calendar for all this information.
Cartref Park Gardens, 163 Howard Road, Julimar, Toodyay WA 6567