The Armadale Visitor Centre is 40 minutes south east of Perth central business district. Surrounded by undulating hills and beautiful scenery, there is plenty to experience including the natural beauty of Araluen Botanic Park, amazing scenic walk trails, local dams and wildflowers.
Visit our historic sites; wander in pathways of the past, check out our museums including the Bert Tyler Vintage Machinery Museum at the Visitor Centre. Cuddle a koala at Cohunu Koala Park, taste delicious fresh fruit from our orchards in the hills of Roleystone and experience the reptiles of Australia at our Reptile Centre.
Our city is the home of events: Australia Day celebrations and fireworks, the Highland Gathering, Kelmscott Show, the Hills Heartbeat Festival, Minnawarra Festival and many more.
Please call into the Visitor Centre where we offer:
- Free accommodation and tour booking service,
- Ticketmaster and Ticketek agencies
- Extensive range of free local and intrastate information and brochures,
- Good quality customer service and knowledge,
- Excellent locally made products and unique gifts.
The NEXT STOP ARMADALE... STEP OUT AND DISCOVER tour will take you on a journey through the history, heritage, culture and rich past of Armadale before moving forward to explore the exciting developments happening right now. Tour includes guide, gift and moring tea.
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 4pm
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter Friday.
40 Jull Street, Armadale WA 6112
Next Stop Armadale TourCommencing at the Armadale Visitor Centre, this tour will take you on a journey into the past where you will learn about first settlers, local characters and much more. The tour concludes in the Jull St Mall with a well-deserved, relaxing morning tea.